*Spend more than $50
(Australia wide – excluding PO Boxes)
- Vane Arm sensor for air velocity
- Range: 0.4 - 25.0 m/s, with 0.1 m/s resolution
- Ranges include m/s, km/h, knots
- 13mm large LCD display
- Built in temperature measurement
- Records max. and min. readings with recall
- Operates on 1 x 9V battery
- Comes inside a hard carrying case
- Weighs 381g.
- Main instrument size: 180 x 72 x 32 mm.
This digital Anemometer from Lutron Electronics is a quality air velocity and temperature measurement device. The portable unit anemometer provides fast, accurate readings with the convenience of a separate remote vane arm sensor. The large LCD screen has a dual function display, so you can read the air velocity measurement and external temperature at the same time. It display also has constract adjustment to ensure you get the best viewing angle when on site.
Suitable applications include; Checking of air conditioning & heating systems, measuring air veloicity, wind speeds and temperature in the field or on a job site.
Lutron Electronic Enterprise Co., Ltd. was established in 1976 and has been manufacturing Test & Measurement Instruments in Taiwan for more than 40 years. Lutron employs about 120 staff, and their factory building covers an area of approximately 6,410 square meters. Read more.