|1 - 4||$656.01|
|5 - 9||$643.65|
|10 - Unlimited||$613.40|
*Spend more than $50
- HOT WIRE ANEMOMETER + type K/J Temp.
- SD Card supplied for real time data recording
- Built in Clock and Calendar.
- Real time data recorder, save the data onto an SD memory card and data can then be downloaded and analysed using Excel, extra software is not need.
- 0.2 - 5.0 m/s, with 0.01 m/s resolution – high precision for low air velocity measurement.
- 5.1 to 25 m/s, with 0.1m/s resolution
- m/s, ft/min, km/h, knots, mile/h,C/F.
- 1-3600 seconds interval or MANUAL push button to 99 points
- Type K or J thermocouple input digital thermometer
- Ambient 0-50C measured accuracy +/-0.8C
- 5 ranges of measurement
- Powered by 6 x AA batteries
- Size: 203 x 76 x 38mm, Weight 515g
The AM-4213SD Anemometer from Lutron Electronics has a combination of hot wire and standard thermistor, which delivers rapid and precise measurements at low air veloicity. Easy to operate with a additional software not required for data analysis. You can simply take the provided SD card from the unit and download all information into your normal computer data analysis program.
Applications include: Environmental Testing, Air conveyors, ventilation and flow hoods, spray paint booths and refirgeration.
Lutron Electronic Enterprise Co., Ltd. was established in 1976 and has been manufacturing Test & Measurement Instruments in Taiwan for more than 40 years. Lutron employs about 120 staff, and their factory building covers an area of approximately 6,410 square meters. Read more.