|1 - 4||$920.52|
|5 - 9||$902.12|
|10 - Unlimited||$857.01|
*Spend more than $50
(Australia wide – excluding PO Boxes)
- Noise Dosimeter with SD card data logger
- Standards IEC61252, ANSI S1.25 for noise dose and sound exposure meters, IEC 61672 Class 2 / ANSI S1.4 Type S for sound level meters.
- A or C frequency weighting.
- Ranges: 30 to 130 dB auto range.
- Display: LCD, 0.01-9999%.
- Criterion Level: 80, 84, 85 or 90dB.
- Exchange rate: 3, 4, 5 or 6 dB.
- Threshold level: 70 to 90 ( 1 dB steps ).
- Response rate: Fast or Slow.
- Measurement duration: 0/1/5/10/15/30 minutes 1/2/4/8/10/12/24 hours.
- Microphone: 1/2 inch electret condenser.
- Power Supply: 6 x AAA batteries or optional 9V Adapter
- Real time data logger, saving data can export to SD card with Excel file, then user can download it to the Excel, extra software is no need.
- SD memory card capacity: 1 GB to 16 GB.
- Size: 132 x 80 x 32 mm.
- Microphone with the clip, SD card and the carrying case are included
Lutron Electronic Enterprise Co., Ltd. was established in 1976 and has been manufacturing Test & Measurement Instruments in Taiwan for more than 40 years. Lutron employs about 120 staff, and their factory building covers an area of approximately 6,410 square meters. Read more.