|1 - 4||$446.14|
|5 - 9||$437.99|
|10 - Unlimited||$418.01|
*Spend more than $50
The Lutron DT-1236L is a multi-function Laser Tachometer that combines the functions if both a photo tachometer and contact tachometer.
This tachometer features a laser sight for when used as a non-contact tachometer.
- Laser Tachometer.
- High precison with 0.05% accuracy.
- Fast sampling time for low contact RPM measurement.
- 0.1 RPM resolution for the measured value < 1000 RPM
- Automatic reverse display.
- Photo Tachometer. : 10 to 99,999 RPM
- Contact Tachometer. : 0.5 to 19,999 RPM.
- Last value stored in memory for recall.
- High visibilty LCD display.
- Ergonomic design.
- Long detection distance.
- Surface speed : m/min, ft/min.
- Size : 215 x 67 x 38 mm, patented
Lutron Electronic Enterprise Co., Ltd. was established in 1976 and has been manufacturing Test & Measurement Instruments in Taiwan for more than 40 years. Lutron employs about 120 staff, and their factory building covers an area of approximately 6,410 square meters. Read more.