|1 - 4||$1,281.85|
|5 - 9||$1,256.99|
|10 - Unlimited||$1,196.06|
*Spend more than $50
- 4 terminal devices for accurate measurement of very low resistance.
- Ideal for measuring the resistance of components precisely.
- Ideal for testing protective conductors, lightning conductors and welded points.
- Maximum test current is 10A ( 60000uΩ range only ).
- Wide measuring range, 1 uΩ - 6K Ω , 6 ranges.
- Two working modes: Resistive and Inductive.
- Good / Fail set-function for input quality control.
- Built-in in buzzer sound (GOOD STATUS) to assist with Q.C. testing.
- "CALCULATE" function to measure cable / wire length.
- Built-in over input protection.
- 4 wires with 2 Kelvin clips included.
- RS232/USB interface
- DCV Power Supply: via AC/DC adapter, 90-260 ACV/DC
- USB cable, USB-01 option
- Data acquisition software SW-U801-WIN option
- Excel data acquision software SW-E802 optional
Lutron Electronic Enterprise Co., Ltd. was established in 1976 and has been manufacturing Test & Measurement Instruments in Taiwan for more than 40 years. Lutron employs about 120 staff, and their factory building covers an area of approximately 6,410 square meters. Read more.