*Spend more than $50
(Australia wide – excluding PO Boxes)
- Professional thermometer with high accuracy & 0.01resolution.
- PT 100 probe input cooperate with an 0.00385 alpha coefficient, meets DIN IEC 751.
- Compatible with 4 wire Pt-100 ohm probe, high precision.
- Wide range display from -199.99 to 850 ℃.
- Built-in 0.01 & 0.1select switch on the front panel.
- RS 232 computer serial interface.
- Super large LCD with unit display, easy readout.
- Data hold function to store the desired value.
Lutron Electronic Enterprise Co., Ltd. was established in 1976 and has been manufacturing Test & Measurement Instruments in Taiwan for more than 40 years. Lutron employs about 120 staff, and their factory building covers an area of approximately 6,410 square meters. Read more.