*Spend more than $50
(Australia wide – excluding PO Boxes)
- IR Range : -20 to 650 oC (-4 to 1202 oF), oC/ oF.
- IR emissivity adjustable 0.20 to 1.00.
- IR with Laser target guide,
- Thermocouple input : type K/J/R/E/T.
- Type K : -100 to 1300 oC, 0.1 oC/0.1 oF.
- Size : 220 x 68 x 30 mm.
Lutron Electronic Enterprise Co., Ltd. was established in 1976 and has been manufacturing Test & Measurement Instruments in Taiwan for more than 40 years. Lutron employs about 120 staff, and their factory building covers an area of approximately 6,410 square meters. Read more.