|1 - 4||$245.03|
|5 - 9||$240.90|
|10 - Unlimited||$230.78|
*Spend more than $50
- The Lutron EMF-832 is designed to provide a quick, reliable and easy way to measure electromagnetic field radiation levels around power lines, home appliances and industrial devices.
- 3 EMF measuring ranges: 20 micro Tesla/200 micro Tesla /2000 micro Tesla and 200 mG/2000 mG/20000 mG.
- Thiscost effective, hand-held instrument is designed and calibrated to measure electromagnetic field radiation at different bandwidths down to 50 Hz/60 Hz.
- Microprocessor circuit assures high accuracy and provides special functions and features.
- Records Maximum, Minimum readings with Recall.
- LCD display with backlight.
- Auto power Off or manual power Off.
- Data hold.
- Operates from 006P DC 9V battery.
- Heavy duty & compact housing case.
Lutron Electronic Enterprise Co., Ltd. was established in 1976 and has been manufacturing Test & Measurement Instruments in Taiwan for more than 40 years. Lutron employs about 120 staff, and their factory building covers an area of approximately 6,410 square meters. Read more.