*Spend more than $50
- For quick checking of the pin assignment of a safety socket, as well as for verification of RCCB with the 5 rated trip current settings of 10 mA, 30 mA, 100 mA, 300 mA and 500 mA.
- Phase detection and phase inversion.
- Indication of plug assignment via 3 LEDs.
- Display of trip pulse current for residual currents.
- Operates without battery, direct power supply from the mains socket being tested.
Lutron Electronic Enterprise Co., Ltd. was established in 1976 and has been manufacturing Test & Measurement Instruments in Taiwan for more than 40 years. Lutron employs about 120 staff, and their factory building covers an area of approximately 6,410 square meters. Read more.