*Spend more than $50
- Microprocessor circuit assures maximum possible accuracy and provides special functions and features.
- Super large LCD display.
- Dual function meter's display.
- Heavy duty & compact housing case.
- Maximum and Minimum readings.
- Data hold.
- Auto shut off saves battery life.
- T1, T2, T1-T2, 1 degree/0.1 degree.
- Wide range from -200 to 1370 C degrees.
- Compatible with any standard type K Temp. probe.
- Build in temperature linearity & precision cold junction compensation circuit for high accuracy.
- Fitted with standard type K thermocouple input measuring socket.
Lutron Electronic Enterprise Co., Ltd. was established in 1976 and has been manufacturing Test & Measurement Instruments in Taiwan for more than 40 years. Lutron employs about 120 staff, and their factory building covers an area of approximately 6,410 square meters. Read more.